Here is the visual agenda for the first day of class next week in my summer Reading Graphic Novels class. Given the course topic, I’m trying to draw as many examples of sequential art as possible in my teaching of this course and the lesson plan or agenda for the class is a good way for me to show that.
- Panel 1 = introductions
- Panel 2 = review the syllabus
- Panel 3 = ask questions about the syllabus
- Panel 4 = diagnostic on what students already know about graphic novels and comics
- Panel 5 = lecture and workshop on visual thinking
- Panel 6 = homework for next class
More on this class here.
More on my use of visual agendas here.